Replay Mod Forums

What are Your plans to use Replay Mod?
    • Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Aug 13 15, 10:28 AM

In what projects do You want to use Replay Mod and how? Share Your plans here!

• Beta Tester
    • 9 forum posts
    User28

Aug 15 15, 11:17 PM

Minigame map trailers... from day one I got all the warm a fuzzys over this mod for trailers.

• Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

Sep 22 15, 02:54 PM

I have one very big project that I am working on but I at this point I can't release any information on it.

Other than that I have just been experimenting with the mod, pushing it to its limit to see what it can bring to the table in terms of content.

I find a lot of value in this mod for reporting rule breakers/hackers, since it's always running whenever
    I play.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Sep 22 15, 10:12 PM

I'll host the CommandKing tournament with the Mod!

• Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

in response to User37

Sep 23 15, 12:00 AM | Last edited: Sep 23 15, 12:00 AM

I have one very big project that I am working on but I at this point I can't release any information on it.

Other than that I have just been experimenting with the mod, pushing it to its limit to see what it can bring to the table in terms of content.

I find a lot of value in this mod for reporting rule breakers/hackers, since it's always running whenever
    I play.

Goog luck on Your secret project!

Can't wait for CommandKing, especially Your announcer voice! (hehe)

• Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

in response to User26

Sep 23 15, 07:53 AM

I play.

Goog luck on Your secret project!

Can't wait for CommandKing, especially Your announcer voice! (hehe)
    Did you see the trailer for it? His voice gets super deep when announcing the contenders XD epicness

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User14404

Sep 23 15, 07:46 PM

I'm gonna make a few youtube videos with it. I can make trailers for people's maps upon request, or just for my own youtube channel ( I don't wanna link it here in case that's against the rules). Other than that I love video editing, so it's just fun to use it to make silly videos.

On the technical side, it is useful for getting a different perspective I might have wanted for how something worked when I'm working on a technical project. Before, I was trying to get good pictures for the technical minecraft wiki, but I could not without a mod like this.

Big thanks to the 2 developers, especially CrushedPixel, cause I like the youtube channel.