Replay Mod Forums

Timelapse mod
    • User
    • 6 forum posts
    User13018

Jan 28 16, 10:39 PM | Last edited: Jan 28 16, 10:40 PM

Hi !
    I think we're a lot wanting use replay mod to make time lapse of our build...
    But when I read my record in faster speed, the blocks doesn't appear when I drop it, nor it disappear when I break it...
    I can see my avatar move but not blocks.

I wish to have a tool that "parse" the record, removing every frame but the ones where blocks are updated.
    Then, when I play such a modified record, I can make a beautifull timelapse with only the blocks update and players.

Sorry, I know my english is bad... I hope you understand me netherless ^^

• User
    • 39 forum posts
    User1150

Jan 30 16, 02:37 AM

Hey there!

I've had this problem with the blocks not appearing before. I simply fixed it by rendering the replay.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User13018

Jan 31 16, 09:20 PM

Yes but by using rendering, I can't have the benefits of optifine And the shader mod that I have by just recording my screen in the "editor"...
    And, I think that timelapse will be more awesome if they don't include all the pause in the build...

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts

Yes but by using rendering, I can't have the benefits of optifine And the shader mod that I have by just recording my screen in the "editor"...
    And, I think that timelapse will be more awesome if they don't include all the pause in the build...

For one part, the ReplayMod is now compatible with the Shaders Mod.
    Secondly, you can just create multiple camera paths and cut them into one video without the pauses later.

• User
    • 39 forum posts
    User1150

Feb 02 16, 11:01 PM

I would just uninstall Optifine and keep the shaders mod. You can still render the path, as CrushedPixel said, even with shaders on.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User13018

Feb 03 16, 08:51 PM

OkiDoki !
    The only functionnality of optifine I really use is the connected textures... So bad !