Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is locked - no new replies are allowed.

Locked Mic + Ingame sound track recording
    • User
    • 6 forum posts
    User30769

Jan 29 16, 08:02 PM

I think it would be really awesome if we could record both our voices and the game sound when making the videos. An option of course. I would also like to see some ability to add music to the video before rendering it. This would make it so much easier to make videos and upload them straight to YouTube.

• Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Jan 29 16, 08:07 PM | Last edited: Jan 29 16, 08:22 PM

I agree it would be a cool option, but Replay Mod is not a replacement for everything. It's out of scope for this mod.

Citing Kondrik (moderator on this forum)
    "It was never intended for this mod to replace screen recorders. The purpose of the mod is more to allow better cinematics - timelapses, slow/fast motion replays (like the name), and anything that would normally require having a second account recording from spectator mode."

Tl;dr Replay Mod can't replace video editor.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User30769

Jan 29 16, 08:37 PM

Ok, but maybe then on the help desk you can provide a list of compatible editors. Not quite the same, but it would be very helpful

• Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts

Ok, but maybe then on the help desk you can provide a list of compatible editors. Not quite the same, but it would be very helpful

You can use every video editor that opens your file format to edit a video rendered using Replay Mod. The video file rendered with RM is just like every other video file.
    Here is a thread about editing 360 videos.
    And here is CrushedPixel recommending Adobe Premiere Pro.
    And here is a cat enjoying his bath. (gif found on Reddit)

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User30769

Jan 30 16, 02:09 PM

Ok, Thanks!