Replay Mod Forums

Server recorder
    • User
    • 7 forum posts
    User9649

Sep 16 15, 05:38 PM

I had a relly great idea.

If it would be possible to make this awesome mod to a Plugin for Bukkit Servers with a API, so that you can record a whole round and after the round you can watch if a player was hacking, or something like that. It would be so nice if that would come because the files of the replays are really small and it wiould be easy to rewatch the round, because you would yust have to download the replay file.

McPlayHD

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts

As far as I know, this is already in development.

• User
    • 7 forum posts

As far as I know, this is already in development.

OMG that would be so awesome... Because I really have many hackers with SaveWalk and KillAura and I just was able to develop a plugin against KillAura. I hope that the plugin is for 1.7 and 1.8

• Beta Tester
    • 249 forum posts
    User20

Sep 17 15, 04:51 PM

If you have to deal with hackers NCP might be a better tool for you.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Sep 21 15, 10:58 AM | Last edited: Sep 21 15, 10:59 AM

I'll be creating a Sponge plugin (it's nearly finished but still has some nasty bugs which I'll have to get rid of first).
    Someone (can't find the thread right now) said that they might port it to Bukkit.

Even though those files seem to be small, depending on the amount of players on your server they might accumulate to a noticeable size.

I don't think it'll be available for 1.7 as there is no ReplayMod for 1.7 and replaying them would require you to create yet another tool/mod.

• User
    • 4 forum posts

I'll be creating a Sponge plugin (it's nearly finished but still has some nasty bugs which I'll have to get rid of first).
    Someone (can't find the thread right now) said that they might port it to Bukkit.

Even though those files seem to be small, depending on the amount of players on your server they might accumulate to a noticeable size.

I don't think it'll be available for 1.7 as there is no ReplayMod for 1.7 and replaying them would require you to create yet another tool/mod.

I was the one who would port it to Bukkit. Just notify me (or sending an email might even be better) if you have something I can port. I could also attempt to hack together my own version from the decompiled sources, but I'd rather port something official.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User18559

Oct 16 15, 06:24 AM

Is there a way to customize key bindings for certain actions? If so, how? Also, I would like to have a tutorial on how to make a timelapse with ReplayMod. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

• Beta Tester
    • 126 forum posts

Is there a way to customize key bindings for certain actions? If so, how? Also, I would like to have a tutorial on how to make a timelapse with ReplayMod. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

You change the keybinds in the controls menu.
    Also CrushedPixel has tutorials for how to use the replay mod and make things like timelapses with it on his channel. Visit http://youtube.com/CrushedPixel

• User
    • 48 forum posts
    User814

Mar 25 19, 08:21 PM

#necro

Hey @User10 I wonder if there is any progress on this, or if it completely died.

Thanks

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

This is indeed completely dead and I currently have no intentions of picking it back up.
    Its source code is available at https://github.com/ReplayMod/SpongeRecording if anyone else wishes to revive it.