Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is sticky.

The ultimate Installing thread!
    • Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

Aug 14 15, 02:48 PM | Last edited: Sep 29 17, 07:06 PM

You have problems with installing FFMPEG or the Replay Mod?
    There are a few things, you should try, before creating a new thread!

Spoiler: Replaymod

Spoiler: FFMPEG

• User
    • 10 forum posts
    AdityaTD

Aug 14 15, 03:01 PM

Nice! Add more details though! :)

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    TheSlab

Aug 14 15, 03:42 PM

My friend, you are a genius.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    FabianPowerHD

Aug 14 15, 05:04 PM

I am from Germany, i dont understand what you want to say with "command line arguments page", can you explain the 4. point pls again with more details? Please i need help!

• Beta Tester
    • 250 forum posts
    Hudeler

in response to FabianPowerHD

Aug 14 15, 05:28 PM | Last edited: Aug 14 15, 05:30 PM

I am from Germany, i dont understand what you want to say with "command line arguments page", can you explain the 4. point pls again with more details? Please i need help!
    When in the render screen press the Advanced Setting button two times and put the path to ffmpeg in the left box.
    Spoiler: Images

• User
    • 1 forum post
    Ben0000000000

Aug 14 15, 10:29 PM | Last edited: Aug 14 15, 10:40 PM

Thank god many you are the best, just spent two hours working and tried to render, thought I was done for... Thanks :D

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    Pinsaturn

Aug 14 15, 10:44 PM

hey i need help sry fo bad english now my problem is i install ffmpeg now wenn i click it it come a black notice with bin\ffmpeg.exe could not be found?

• Developer
    • 1516 forum posts

hey i need help sry fo bad english now my problem is i install ffmpeg now wenn i click it it come a black notice with bin\ffmpeg.exe could not be found?
    You have to put the .bat file in the same folder as the "bin" folder is in. If you require more help, please create a new thread.

• User
    • 8 forum posts

Can you help me with this? I'm not sure what the directions are saying. Home-brew didn't work for me so which file do I download off the site and how do I install it? What are the "/usr/local/bin/" folders and how do you get there? And I thought .exe's don't work on Macs.

I apologize if I come of rude or mean, I'm just getting annoyed with not being able to work that's all xD

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

Can you help me with this? I'm not sure what the directions are saying. Home-brew didn't work for me so which file do I download off the site and how do I install it? What are the "/usr/local/bin/" folders and how do you get there? And I thought .exe's don't work on Macs.

I apologize if I come of rude or mean, I'm just getting annoyed with not being able to work that's all xD

Sorry, i forgot to rename ffmpeg.exe to ffmpeg executable... For the others, I can't really help, because I don't have a Mac computer, but i guess you need to open Finder, or i don't know what is it, and paste "/usr/local/bin/" to the path bar.

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    Pinsaturn

in response to johni0702

Aug 15 15, 09:14 AM | Last edited: Aug 15 15, 09:14 AM

You have to put the .bat file in the same folder as the "bin" folder is in. If you require more help, please create a new thread.
    i dont know much about computer but where is the bin folder?

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

i dont know much about computer but where is the bin folder?

If you download the ffmpeg archive file, and extract it, there is a bin folder in it.

• User
    • 7 forum posts
    Arkuo

Aug 15 15, 11:37 PM

I have installed Ffmpeg, but I have the error message at the render :(

• Developer
    • 817 forum posts

I have installed Ffmpeg, but I have the error message at the render :(

Please refer to the troubleshooting part of the docs.

• Beta Tester
    • 37 forum posts
    TheAslera

Aug 16 15, 11:53 AM

Dat spoilerception!

• User
    • 7 forum posts
    Arkuo

Aug 16 15, 09:51 PM | Last edited: Aug 16 15, 09:52 PM

For all users of MAC OS X. You probably had error at the render because ffmpeg isn't install and it has pissed you. If you want to rendering timelapses etc... just click on the render button, and navigate to the "Command Line" screen. In the left input, you just have to insert this path : /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg

I think it's probably a bug but NOW, you can render ! :D
    Enjoy it
    (Sorry i'm french and my accent is very bad for you xD)

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

in response to Arkuo

Aug 16 15, 10:09 PM

For all users of MAC OS X. You probably had error at the render because ffmpeg isn't install and it has pissed you. If you want to rendering timelapses etc... just click on the render button, and navigate to the "Command Line" screen. In the left input, you just have to insert this path : /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg

Enjoy it

Umm.. This is actually in the post...

• User
    • 7 forum posts
    Arkuo

in response to bela333

Aug 16 15, 10:11 PM

Enjoy it

It wasn't understandable sorry :/

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

in response to Arkuo

Aug 16 15, 10:12 PM

Enjoy it

It wasn't understandable sorry :/

Crying...

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    EwoutDM

Aug 17 15, 09:44 PM

I just want to thank you so much, i spend like 2 hours on trying to fix it, later on i tried again and i finally found this. Thanks!!! :D

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

I just want to thank you so much, i spend like 2 hours on trying to fix it, later on i tried again and i finally found this. Thanks!!! :D

No problem!

• User
    • 1 forum post

What I've found out on Windows...

Going to the ffmpeg.exe file and right-clicking to open the properties, you can highlight the actual path to the file and copy it, making it easier to paste the exact path into the left box. Sure.

BUT!!!!!...Do not forget that this left box is an actual command line entry that gets passed as a $Char_string!

Soooo...don't forget (as I did for half an hour) to include the extra " \ffmpeg" to the end of the copied/pasted path, so that the actual exectuable gets run at runtime.

This was my issue, and this was my resolution which I share.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    CaletLP

Oct 03 15, 11:04 PM | Last edited: Oct 03 15, 11:10 PM

Hello :'D
    I'm bad in english so please sorry :'/
    When I want to render a video, my minecraft crashes.
    But I follow the Installing-Instructions :'(

• Developer
    • 817 forum posts

Please create a new Forum Thread, and show us your export.log file in the .minecraft folder as well as the crash log.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    CaletLP

in response to CrushedPixel

Oct 04 15, 07:57 PM | Last edited: Oct 05 15, 06:46 PM

Please create a new Forum Thread, and show us your export.log file in the .minecraft folder as well as the crash log.

Hello :')
    My friend helped me.
    The Problem was I have a Shader.
    But I have a new Problem: After rendering the Video is a white screen ;'(
    And my friend can't help me.
    And another question: Should I make a screenshot from the exoprt.log or must I copy the text and paste it here?

Sorry im not a pro ;'(

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

in response to CaletLP

Oct 05 15, 03:00 PM | Last edited: Oct 05 15, 03:00 PM

Copy and paste it, inside a spoiler tag.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    YakosWG

Nov 01 15, 02:39 PM

You helped me so much. Thank you!

• User
    • 1 forum post
    agent_boubou

Nov 10 15, 01:55 AM

i install ffmpeg and it say in frnech "réussite le valleur spécifier a été enregistrer" (succesfully install) but when i wan't to render a video it say "rendering failed you need to have ffmpeg installed http://ffmpeg.org" i did all of your step , i need help Pls !!!!

• User
    • 132 forum posts

i install ffmpeg and it say in frnech "réussite le valleur spécifier a été enregistrer" (succesfully install) but when i wan't to render a video it say "rendering failed you need to have ffmpeg installed http://ffmpeg.org" i did all of your step , i need help Pls !!!!

Are you using a Mac or PC?

• User
    • 56 forum posts
    v_f_1

in response to bela333

Dec 19 15, 03:52 PM

"Put the FFMPEG"

(Mac)

I installed that package, that i can't open.
    What to do now?

• User
    • 1 forum post
    riskable

Jan 04 16, 07:38 PM

Just an FYI: You might want to add that Replay Mod only currently works with Minecraft 1.8 and not 1.8.1+. I was very confused when it refused to work with 1.8.8 or 1.8.9.

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

Jan 05 16, 02:50 PM

Thank you! Updated it.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    quaternary

Jan 11 16, 10:51 PM

Was wondering where to put FFmpeg. All that the Replay mod says is that it needs to be "installed", but FFmpeg is a standalone exe file, so Replay's tip isn't exactly helpful...

Thanks.

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

Spoiler: Quote

You can find information about that, in the docs.

• User
    • 10 forum posts
    RupRep444

Jan 13 16, 04:43 AM

I need help installing the Karyonix's shaders mod... This is what happens when I tried to open up a world, a multiplayer server, or even create new world on singleplayer. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mod, deleting all texture packs and everything. This is what it says:

Spoiler: Crash Code

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

Jan 13 16, 01:46 PM

Interesting... @kakoukaou had the same problem. Try to ask @CrushedPixel or @johni0702

• User
    • 8 forum posts

Interesting... @kakoukaou had the same problem. Try to ask @CrushedPixel or @johni0702
    Sry Béla, I know it's not quite connected to this topic, but pls can you read my message that I sent you yesterday.

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts
    bela333

Jan 14 16, 03:26 PM

Ohh, so that's why the mail icon was red...

• Developer
    • 817 forum posts
    CrushedPixel

Jan 14 16, 03:35 PM

You're probably better off creating a new thread for this issue, @RupRep444

• User
    • 10 forum posts

You're probably better off creating a new thread for this issue, @RupRep444

I tried creating a new thread for it and it didn't work, I tried 3 times already...

• User
    • 2 forum posts

Enjoy it

Yeah it was but this explains it better imo =D

• User
    • 1 forum post
    UdonCam

Apr 14 16, 11:40 PM | Last edited: Apr 14 16, 11:49 PM

Uh, how do u find what the path to ffmpeg.exe is? this is the only step im stuck on..
    I have installed ffmpeg and followed the instructions, but it still says 'you need to have ffmpeg installed'

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

After you download the ffmpeg compressed file, you uncompress it, and put the contents in a folder. After you put it in the folder, there is going to be another folder inside of it, called "bin". The ffmpeg.exe can be found inside it.
    But, to make things easier, just put the ffmpeg installer "next to" the bin folder, and run it.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    Flarux18

Jul 14 16, 02:14 AM

Spent the whole day trying to install ffmpeg on my mac. Finally managed to do it and then when I tried to export the video, replay mod said that I hadn't installed ffmpeg. I already tried changing the command line, but I think I might've done it wrong. Any help?

Thanks,
    -Flarux

• User
    • 1 forum post

I'm SO confused with ffmpreg for windows. I barely understand what you mean by putting the installer in the same directory? Can someone please give me a step by step tutorial. I have the installer downloaded; aswell as ffmpeg from it's offical site aswell. But it's .tar? Can someone please help )_(

• User
    • 3 forum posts

The video you linked for installing FFMPEG has been made private btw

• User
    • 1 forum post

Enjoy it
    OMG, thank you sooooooo much, I stuck on this problem for sooooo long! Thank you sooooo much!

• User
    • 1 forum post

Can somebody tell me why my replay mod 1.12 wont work.

Spoiler: Crash Report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // There are four lights!

Time: 6/28/17 4:50 PM
    Description: Ticking memory connection

java.util.NoSuchElementException: packet_handler
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1080)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:251)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:240)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.insertIntoChannel(NetworkDispatcher.java:176)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.serverToClientHandshake(NetworkDispatcher.java:156)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.internal.FMLNetworkHandler.fmlServerHandshake(FMLNetworkHandler.java:72)
    at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:63)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:285)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:179)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:784)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:665)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:185)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:523)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Thread: Server thread
    Stacktrace:
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.getContextOrDie(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1080)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:251)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.addBefore(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:240)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.insertIntoChannel(NetworkDispatcher.java:176)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.serverToClientHandshake(NetworkDispatcher.java:156)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.internal.FMLNetworkHandler.fmlServerHandshake(FMLNetworkHandler.java:72)
    at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:63)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:285)

-- Ticking connection --
    Details:
    Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@Xanthianeba24
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:179)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:784)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:665)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:185)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:523)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 153790296 bytes (146 MB) / 524402688 bytes (500 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
    FML: MCP 9.40 Powered by Forge 14.21.0.2379 13 mods loaded, 13 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA minecraft{1.12} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.12-14.21.0.2379.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA forge{14.21.0.2379} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.12-14.21.0.2379.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-compat{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Compatibility] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-render{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Render] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-replay{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Replay] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-editor{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Replay Editor] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-extras{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Extras] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-online{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Online] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-recording{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Recording] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    UCHIJAAAA replaymod-simplepathing{1.12-2.0.0-b7} [Replay Mod - Simple Pathing] (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)
    Loaded coremods (and transformers):
    LoadingPlugin (replaymod-1.12-2.0.0-b7.jar)

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

• Beta Tester
    • 356 forum posts

Spoiler: Quote

Please don't hijack threads!
    Anyway, this seems like the same problem as this.
    Please look at other threads before asking.

• User
    • 10 forum posts
    avrona

Jul 15 17, 11:32 AM

I installed both the Replay Mod and FFMPEG, but now I can't connect to any server or open any worlds.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    funnylizardj

Jul 17 17, 06:50 PM

when i try to veiw a replay my minecraft crashes

• User
    • 1 forum post
    rpepe

Sep 24 17, 11:32 AM

I have tried pasting in the location of the file, which isn't even a .exe, but its too big somehow.

Any Help?
    -rpepe

• User
    • 1 forum post

When I start the render for my replay it crashes the game?

• User
    • 1 forum post

when i try to veiw a replay my minecraft crashes
    i want to know